According to reports, the French carmaker Alpine wants to make a large impression on the American auto market and is thinking about partnering with AutoNation, one of the biggest automotive dealership groups in the nation. Two sporty electric SUVs that are being created exclusively for the American market will be released with the A110 sports car.
Both Alpine and its parent company Renault are presently absent from the American market. As a result, the business must effectively start from zero. A relationship with AutoNation may help them establish themselves in the very competitive American car market.
Alpine’s partnership with AutoNation makes sense given that the network of dealerships sold more than 262,000 automobiles in the US in 2021. According to reports, the carmaker is so dedicated to the US market that they are creating their electric SUVs just for US drivers.
The alliance may be a huge gain for both businesses if it is successful. While AutoNation could provide its clients with a distinctive and interesting new brand, Alpine would have access to a sizable customer base.
Alpine apparently intends to develop an electric replacement for the A110 in addition to the sports car and electric SUVs. The business wants to become a key participant in the American vehicle industry and raise enough money with these new services to support future efforts.
The previous mid-mounted 1.8L turbo 4-cylinder engine that powers the A110 now generates 297 hp and 251 lb-ft of torque in the S variant. With a peak speed of 177 mph, the automobile can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in under 3.9 seconds.
- Wiesmann Unveils Project Thunderball Unique Design Concepts
- Toyota Gives Tesla a Thumbs Up: What This Means for the Future of Electric Vehicles
- 2023 Aston MARTIN F1 Safety Cars Are Back
- JOTA, Singer, and Brady Combine Forces to Create Dominant Porsche 963 Racer for 2023 Endurance Championship
- Online Car Sales: The Future is Here, But Are We Ready for It?
- 2024 Ford Edge L: Everything You Need To Know
- BMW Unveils 2024 X5 M And X6 M Competition Facelift with Major Updates
- Alpine Eyes US Market Entry with AutoNation Partnership, Plans to Launch Sports Car and Electric SUVs
- Leaked: 2024 Hyundai Elantra Facelift Redefines Modern Design”
Andrew has always had a passion for cars and has worked in several consumer-focused roles throughout his career, including the financial advisor and vehicle salesperson. He completely bypassed financial success to become an automotive writer and drive new vehicles for a job, proving that being wealthy is tougher than social media influencers make it appear.